Real Estate Marketing Plan For Sellers
In today’s complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process.
• Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades
• Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis
• Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds
• Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property
• Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price
• Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval
• Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback
HOME MARKETING PLAN
• Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos and virtual tour of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites
• Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media
• Display your home to our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure
• Immediately upon listing, market and display your home to hundreds of websites and buyer prospects.
• Promote your property by networking with Top Network Companies, sales people and active agents from other companies
• Promote your listing to over 2000 buyers that are actively searching on our customized buyer web platforms
• Install “For Sale” sign with customized hotline information number specific to your property
• Distribute a custom flyer outlining the key property features (optional)
• Mail just listed letters to your neighbors
• Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Listing Booster, Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites.
• Submit property listing for “Featured Home” position on Realtor.com – the #1 consumer real estate website with 7 million unique monthly visitors
• Create and host a video of your property to be featured on Facebook
• Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (at seller’s convenience, optional)
• E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval
• E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings
• Call or meet with you weekly or bi-weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions
• Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity
• Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold
STRUCTURING THE SALE
• Use unique and specialized sales approach in negotiations to optimize the overall outcome of your sale
• Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property
• Qualify prospective buyers (if they are working with our office or team) prior to any written offer
• Prepare a strong response or acceptance to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises
• Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
• Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections
• Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs
• Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures
• Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time
• Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value
• Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title
• Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings
• Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
• Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
• Review the final closing statement for accuracy
• Provide you an e-mail document containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.
Selling a house is a big decision and it’s important to know what it is worth. Not in your eyes, but what the buyers are willing to pay.
Worried about the housing market cooling and home buyer demand moderating? Selling a home in Today’s Market, what you need to know.
2021 has been a year like no other for homeowners. Homeowners are realizing the benefits of today’s sellers’ market. Record-breaking…
Client Focused, Results Driven.
Let us show you what our five-star service is like.
Selling Your Home For More Than It’s Worth?
You may be asking yourself how could this possibly be true? How could anyone actually sell a home for more than what it’s worth? It may be a hard concept to understand and more than likely it’s completely foreign to most Realtors, however the solution to all of this is to transform the home into its maximum potential without spending unnecessary money. This is where implementing our proven methods comes into play.